Wednesday, August 6, 2008

New Niece

No, this is not my child. No, we are not getting baby hungry. Now that I have answered the thoughts going through your head I can tell you who this cute baby is. She is my brand new niece and her name is Lyla. My sister had her on July 30th. She is such a cutie! I just wanted to post some cute pictures of her since I have them handy. It is so exciting to have a new baby in the family because I can hold them and hand them back over when they cry or need a diaper changed. It is fun being an aunt!I love her striped PJ's.
Look, I even got Eric to hold her!

4 comments:

hannah said...

What a cutie! And such a pretty name, too. I know--I get SO tired of people asking, "So, when are you going to have one?" and "Aren't you getting baby hungry?" BAH! Leave me alone! Ha ha!

Casie said...

She is way cute! I love the one with Eric - you can tell he's being goofy for the camera the same way that Josh would be if I wanted to take a picture of him. Boys - what can ya do?

Brandon and Erica said...

adorable! That girl has quite the set of locks! Her hair is going to be fun to style, now that her mom finally has a little girl to dress-up! :-)

Rappleye Family said...

Oh how cute!! She is like a little doll! Ya for sure we should hang out. Next week maybe or around Labor Day after we get back from Disneyland! Have fun thanks for the compliments on our apartment. Cya!