Friday, October 10, 2008

Quirks Tag

Tell 6 UNSPECTACULAR Quirks about yourself and tag 6 fellow bloggers. Here we go...
Rules: link the person who tagged you. Mention these rules on your blog.

1. I HATE bee's, hornets, wasps, any flying bug that can sting me. I usually freak out when they are flying around. Eric keeps telling me to hold still but it is really hard. I haven't ever been stung either so I am afraid I'll start swelling up and then what am I going to do? (I hate spiders and any kind of bug!)

2. I hate not having my bed made. There are some mornings that I will be running late and I will stop and make the bed before I leave for work, making myself even more late. If Eric is still in it when I leave then I will make it when I come home if he hasn't done it. He knows it drives me nuts so tries to help out.

3. I love aerobics. It is the one and only hobby I have. I even go to the aerobics classes that make me look like a fool because it is fun and I don't end up leaving after 5 minutes. I need a teacher to motivate me to work out longer than 5 minutes, to make me lift weights, do squats, lunges, crunches, you know, the not so fun stuff! I've even tried to recruit some friends and I only have one (Shout-out to Emily!) who will still come with me once in a while.

4. I actually enjoy doing the dishes (for the most part). I find it satisfying to have a sink full and then to have it empty. It makes me feel like I accomplished something.

5. I hate calling people. I will e-mail and text if I can before I will call. And if I end up calling them I usually hope I get their voice mail so I don't have to talk to them. I don't mind calling family or close friends but anything that has to do with church, work, or the maintenance man, I dread it!

6. I have to brush and floss my teeth before I go to bed, no matter how late it is. It could be 3 in the morning and I will stay up to brush and floss. I think it stems from when I had braces back in the day.

I tag Tasha, Emily, Kaime, whoever wants to!
Thanks Hannah!

2 comments:

Rappleye Family said...

Hey Kass! I lost your comment on my last post. You can repost it if you want, I just wanted you to know that I did see it, and thanks! But its no biggy tho! Also I will try to do the Quirks thing sometime I promise :)

hannah said...

Hey Kassi! Thanks for the comment! My birthday is going great so far. I"m glad that you're scared of bees and hornets, too! It seems like no one else I know is, so I always look like a fool when I run away mid-conversation. Have a great weekend! :)