Sunday, May 10, 2009

Eric's Graduation!

Eric graduated from Utah Valley University on May 1st, 2009. He graduated from the Woodbury School of Business with his Bachelor Degree in Accounting. Eric has done so awesome in school. He graduated with a 3.98 cumulative GPA! He received an academic achievement award for having such a high GPA. I am very proud of him and his hard work. Here are some pictures of graduation.



Ashlee, Ann, Eric, Kassi

Grandma and Grandpa Johnson with Eric and Kassi.

Now that he has graduated we have some more time to spend together and we have had a lot of fun. We have been more lazy than we should and enjoyed hanging out together. Now Eric is concentrating on finding a new job in accounting. So if you know of anything let us know.

13 comments:

South Jordan Central Ward said...

Congrats Eric! I haven't had a GPA like that since middle school lol.

Mudrow Memories said...

Congratulations! I bet it feels good to have that done! And those sugar cookies look way yummy!!!

Kevin said...

Great pictures! The second one is especially really cool!

Rappleye Family said...

YAY!! HE DID IT!! Go Eric!! I am soooo jealous I want Roger to be done. Thats so exciting! :)

Erica said...

Holy Crap with that kind of a GPA he should be applying to Med school, or Dental school, he could walk right in! That is awesome. Good for Eric!

Unknown said...

Yay for more Kassi time. Just don't steal it all Eric... :) Congrats!

Rog said...

I am super jealous.You're A freaking Genius! I wish my GPA was even Close to that. You're good at everything and I have nothing now Eric, nothing... j/k . Congrats Though!

hannah said...

Yay!! Way to go Eric! That is an awesome GPA, too!! Congrats!

Maren and Ryan Meldrum said...

my brother in law and his girlfriend graduated too, so i was there...i saw lindi and lydia too! congrats and good luck!

ericjsmom said...

I know I hugged you already but have to add my congrats to all those of your friends too. You're awesome.

Megan said...

oh my gosh, yay!!!!! that is so exciting. you both must feel so relieved to have that behind you. ddr is awesome, good gift, sugar cookies look awesome and hair is super cute!

Natalie said...

Congratulations!!

julz said...

Congrats Eric!