Wednesday, September 29, 2010

We're having a...

We went to my ultrasound appointment yesterday, Sept. 28th. It was really cool. It was crazy to watch the baby move, to see it's bones, the heart beating out of it's chest, see a brain, toes, fingers, and lips! I loved it! When it was time to see the gender the foot was in the way. The tech had to poke a little to get the baby to move. Finally we got the shot and she showed us that what we were looking at was a baby GIRL!! I am really excited! I wanted to go buy something cute and pink right away! Everything looks good. All measurements are good and no signs of anything to be worried about. They decided my due date is February 11th. So only 4 days earlier. We got the ultrasound on DVD which is exciting. I've already watched it once. Eric is excited. He even picked out a cute pink shirt for our baby girl!

Well I'll have more posts to come with summer outings we took, birthday celebrations, and posts about how I'm not fitting in my clothes anymore. :) Thanks everyone for your support and kindness in being excited for us! We are really grateful for all of our blessings, this baby girl, our families, and friends!

8 comments:

Kimberly & Jason said...

YAY for girls!!! And I love your baby countdown. Now I can stop asking you how far along you are.

Rappleye Family said...

CUTE! FUN! EXCITING! AWESOME! AMAZING! SWEET!

Delys said...

You're having a girl and you're half way there! I'm so happy for you! What's your address, I want to send you something cute and pink too :)

ericjsmom said...

You two are going to be awesome at the whole parenting thing. I'm so happy for you.
Love you

Tyson and Chelsea said...

wow! Congrats you guys!! You're going to love it. Little girls are the best!

hannah said...

YAY! Congratulations! What an exciting time for you guys! I can't wait to see your progress and see the little miss when she arrives!

Megan said...

first of all congratulations!! but i'm confused was this unexpected? so fun to have a girl. i was excited to have a girl first, so we could have a babysitter for the others. yay hope you are feeling better now.

Lindsay said...

Yeah for baby girls! They are the funnest.