Thursday, June 26, 2008

Anniversary Adventures

For our anniversary we started it off with some presents! Eric got a memory foam pillow that goes between your legs so your knees don't hit. I'm so good at picking out presents!
Then we headed to Olive Garden for some dinner. It was delicious and not busy so we didn't have to wait and our food came so fast we were done in about 35 minutes!
After Dinner we went Bowling! I won the first game with a score of 124 which is pretty good for me. Eric won the second game though. Nice Shoes!! Check out my form. I'm pretty much a professional and all. : )After Bowling I was tired and hot and so Eric bought me a Slurpee from 7-11. Not your ordinary slurpee, but I got one in a HULK Cup!!! Yes it was very exciting. We also found this big HULK hand that holds your drinks. Here is Eric modeling it.This is how you would use it...Well that was pretty much all we did. We stopped at the mall and I found me some black pants on sale that I got to buy. We had a great night together and I love Eric Very, Very, Very Much!!

3 comments:

Aaron and Kaime said...

LOL that hand ROCKS!

Rappleye Family said...

Oh my heck!! Happy Anniversary! THATS AWESOME!! Roger chuckled at that HULK CUP!! Man he loves Eric!! That is so fun! Looks like you had a fun night! Ya our two year is coming up!! lol thats weird?

hannah said...

Happy Anniversary! That's amazing that you were in and out of Olive Garden in 35 minutes! You have such amazing bowling skills. :) And the cup holder is hilarious! Ha ha!