Tuesday, January 27, 2009

High School Tag

1. Did you date someone in high school? No
2. What kind of car did you drive? Old Blue, then Gretta.
3. Did you pass your driver's license test the first time? Yes
4. Were you a party animal? Nope
5. Were you considered a flirt? No
6. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? No
7. Were you a nerd? No
8. Were you on any varsity teams? I played Volleyball in 9th & 10th grade. Played Basketball in 9th-11th grade. So technically no.
9. Did you ever get suspended or expelled? No
11. Who were your favorite teachers? Ummm, Mr. Fowles (math teacher)
12. Where did you sit at lunch? By my friends.
13. School mascot: Rabbits
14. School colors: Red and White
15. Did you go to homecoming and who with? I think I went my senior year. If I'm thinking of the right dance I went with Mike Evans. It was fun.
16. If you could go back and do it again, would you? No, college was much more fun.
17. What do you remember most about graduation? I was sad Eric didn't hang out with me after wards.
18. Where did you go on Senior Skip Day? Lagoon with the rest of the seniors
19. Were you in any clubs? FBLA
20. Have you gained weight since then? No I actually lost some weight.
21. Who was your prom date? Aaron Dent
22. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? Maybe if we have one.

23. Did you have a job while in high school? I worked at Lotsa Motsa Pizza my senior year. It was a lot of fun and that is where Eric and I became good friends.
24. Worst class? Physiology
25. Favorite class? Algebra
I tag any of my friends who want to do this.

3 comments:

Joy said...

Very interesting stuff. I wish I hadn't gained weight since high school. :D

hannah said...

I remember Old Blue! Good times. :)

Brad and Katie Steele said...

I remember you dating Eric in highschool... if it wasn't dating, I don't know what you call it! :)