Friday, March 7, 2008

I'm not down with the sickness

So I got sick this week, and it was bad enough that I went to a doctor for the first time in about five years. All he did was lecture me because I didn't get a flu shot. It was almost as lame as the sickness itself. For two days now all I've been good for is laying around and doing some pathetic moaning when I try and move. Poor Kassi has to listen to me, but she's been great to run errands and stuff like that. Other than feeling like an achy old man things are going good. Next week we are going to St. George for spring break, and the new Smash Brothers comes out on Monday so that's what I'll be doing for most of the break. Anyhow, those are all my thoughts for the day.

1 comment:

Casie said...

I can't believe I found you guys! EVERY TIME we go to Delta, we always drive by your house on the way to my parents and wonder where you are and what you guys have been up to! I'm glad to see you are already linked to us and now we can stay in touch better. Sorry you have not been feeling so great though. That is such a pet peeve of mine. Anyway, Josh would LOVE to hear from you, Eric. You need to get in touch with him through our blog. Talk to ya guys through the blog!