Sunday, March 2, 2008

My first blog

So we decided it's time for the Johnsons to jump on the bandwagon and get a blog. We got married in June of 05 and have been living in Orem since then while I go to school and Kassi works full time to pay the bills. We don't have any kids yet, and none on the way. We're pretty sure if we had any now we'd accidentally drop them or leave them at the grocery store or something. We're not real outdoorsy people so lately we've been playing a lot of games at home with friends, and probably too much guitar hero on our own. We also spend a lot of time fantasizing about what we'll be doing after I finish one more year of school and graduate next spring.

5 comments:

Delys said...

I'm the first comment on your blog! I love the bunny ears :)

Rappleye Family said...

Hey Guys!

Ya blogging is still new to me too! But hey its works I guess! Glad life is good! Cya later! Tasha

hannah said...

Yay! You're a blogger! I look forward to keeping in better touch with you guys! Hope all is well. Life is good here! Talk soon! Loves! :)

Megan said...

Hey! It's so fun to see everyone's blogs, it makes keeping up with people soooo much easier! I was actually thinking the other day about you and could not remember your last name. Now I know! You should see ours, although I'm not very consistent in posting...

joshnmegan.blogspot.com

Megan

Aaron and Kaime said...

I just wanted you to feel cool so i am leaving you a comment. LOL