Friday, April 11, 2008

ABC Tag

ABC's "getting to know you" TAG ABC's of you. Each player then tags 3 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

A- Attached or single: Attached and love it!

B- Best Friend: Eric S. Johnson

C-Cake or Pie: Cake - Chocolate or peanut butter pie.

D-Day: Saturdays for sure!!! I either end up cleaning or shopping!

E- Essential Item: Toilet Paper, girlie items, toothbrush/toothpaste. I love indoor plumbing!

F- Favorite Color: Red

G-Gummi Bears or Worms: I like the worms.

H-Home town: Born and raised in Delta, Utah

I- Indulgences: Chocolate Chip cookie dough, ice cream, oh and don't forget Subway cookies. Those are the best!

J- January or July?: DEFINITELY July!! The 4th is one of my favorite holidays

K-Kids: If you know me well you know I'm not having any kids. ;)

L-Life is incomplete without: Eric and family

M- Marriage Date: June 24, 2005

N- Number of Siblings: 4 sisters. Yes we have 5 girls in my family total. When we get together we love to sit around and talk and all of our husbands get bored. :)

O- Oranges or Apples: I'm a big fan of Gala Apples. Like they say, an apple a day keeps the doctor away. I eat one almost every day.

P- Phobias or Fears: Spiders, Snakes, bugs, anything I'd encounter while camping :)

Q- Quote(s): You Rock! That is what Guitar Hero says to me every time I play it :)

R- Reason To Smile: Eric's jokes are usually funny.

S- Season: I love summer because its warm and I don't have to wear 5 layers and sit in front of my little space heater while I watch TV

T- Tag Three: Kaime, Erica, & Tasha.

U- Unknown Fact About Me: I am good at Step aerobics.

V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: Well I hate steak (I know, it is weird) so some people would say I'm vegetarian. I like to think of myself as a carbinarian. Because my diet consists mostly of Carbs! But I do eat chicken and sometimes a hamburger. Meat just grosses me out. I don't eat Pork either. If you invite me over for dinner and you are having any kind of pork, don't be offended when I don't eat it. I could go on and on about this but I'll stop here.

W- Worst Habit: Saying rude stuff to people

X-Rays or Ultrasounds: I've never had an ultrasound so I'll have to say X-ray

Y-Your favorite food: If it is a carb, there is a good chance I'll like it. French Toast, cheese pizza in ranch, chicken enchilada casserole, rice chex cereal with sugar on top. Oh also the Wisconsin Cauliflower soup from Zupas! I'm a pretty picky eater.

Z: Zodiac Sign: Virgo

4 comments:

Casie said...

Your selection for "e" made me laugh, but it so true!

Rappleye Family said...

Hey Kassi! ha ha thanks for tagging me! Ok I guess I will have to do this! :) IT looks fun tho

Rappleye Family said...

yes yes you are a picky eater ha ha j/k

Maren and Ryan Meldrum said...

I think you should push for the name "Maren." For one...that is an AWESOME NAME and for two...I have a son named Eric...not that he was named after you, but hey...you could think that if you wanted to. I do remember molly and am happy she found a man...it would be neat if he were deaf and talked funny and they just signed to each other all the time, since her mission language was ASL. They could say stuff all through sacrament meeting and no one would know what was going on, but considering it is Molly...it would probably be something just as good and pure as the speakers talk...what a waste.