Thursday, April 17, 2008

Girls Night

Tuesday April 15th I had a girls night with my old roommates! Kimmie, Felicia, and Delys all came over and we had a great time. We had pizza and then we turned on the karaoke machine. Felicia and I started the night off with some Oops! I Did It Again. You can't sing karaoke without some Brittney Spears! I have a video of that but I'm a bit embarrassed so I won't be posting that.I have found that between the four of us we have some really good dance moves! We even pretended to line dance. (I say pretend because I've done it before but it has been a really long time so I had to pull out some old moves that I remembered. For example, the grapevine. Classic move!) : )


We ended the night with some Guitar Hero. Kimmie and I are better at Rocking than at singing. I think next time we'll leave the singing to Felicia and Delys.

3 comments:

Brandon and Erica said...

haha! That looks AWESOME! And, I really wish you would post the Britney Spears video...because, girl you KNOW you got it goin on!

That sounds like so much fun. Nothin better than a girls night with line-dancing and karaoke.

Casie said...

That looks so much fun! That's cool that you keep in touch with your old roomies like that. And Kass, I have seen your moves, and you got a gift for the dance, babe! Don't be sheepish, post it! :)

Rog said...

where was eric? poor eric... I miss him.