Thursday, April 10, 2008

Funny Blogs

Well I try to be funny like my friends are on their blogs but I'm not so talented in that area. So if you really need a good laugh and my blog isn't doing much for you, don't worry. Go down to my "People we know" list and click on Hillary Van Akin. She is so funny I am always laughing. How do I know her you ask? Well I work with her husband. He also has a blog and I haven't read it but I hear it is also very funny. If you are a guy, you will want to read Peter's blog. If you are a girl, click on Hillary's blog. Very funny stuff.

3 comments:

Sara said...

I am not good at the funny blogs either but I agree with you on Hilary she has the corner on the funniest blogs post I have read!

Brandon and Erica said...

Yeah. I agree. Hilarious Hilary.

Aaron and Kaime said...

That is really nice of you to promote funny blogs. And for the record I do read it so you should update it. :)