Monday, September 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Eric!

Today is a very special Day (September 24). It is Eric's 25th Birthday. He was so nice to put up a post about me with embarrassing pictures so I wanted to do the same but unfortunately I don't have access to any embarrassing pictures of him. So I'll just post some of our party we had this last Saturday. We had a BBQ with our family and we even got to open some presents. We had a pinata which was lots of fun. We let my nephews take some whacks at it. There is a nice picture of me modeling the pinata blindfold! Sexy I know. After the bursting of the pinata we had cake and ice cream. Eric has so many talents! A bunch of you probably didn't know that Eric has a creative side to him. Not only is he a good writer but he also makes an awesome SUPERMAN Cake!!! Yes, he baked and frosted it all by himself! It was delicious! I was so proud of him and am so grateful to have such a wonderful guy all to myself. Eric is talented, hard working, and very witty! He makes me laugh all the time and we have a lot of fun together. I love you Eric and I hope you have a great Birthday!!
Here are some other pics of me opening my presents on my birthday. He did a really good job on buying me presents. He gave me a paper shredder (this was on my list) , some awesome socks to keep my feet warm for the cold winter that is coming, and a new necklace. He also gave me a gift card so I can go pick out some shoes.
Okay, so I can't get these pictures to go in the order I want them to so you'll just have to scroll down and enjoy them all. I wish I knew how to do a slide show. Oh well.










































































4 comments:

Mudrow Memories said...

Wow that is an awesome Superman cake! I luv the blindfold Kassi!

Casie said...

Happy Birthday, Eric! The cake is awesome and I loved looking at all the pictures you posted. Oh and good job on getting caught up at work!

Rappleye Family said...

Oh my heck! What a fun party! How cute! I am glad it was fun! Happy Birthday you too! wow time really flies eh? We will cya tonight for games :)

Erica said...

Looks like you guys really know how to throw a party! Maybe you should enter that profession you could do the planning and Eric could do the baking. Ha Ha Ha