Monday, September 8, 2008

No news is good news

So life has returned to the drudgery that I call school. Weekdays are now spent reading, reading, reading, doing assignments, and not giving work as much attention as during the blessed summer months. Weekends are spent procrastinating, feeling guilty for not studying, doing a little sewing if I can, and spending much needed time relaxing with Kassi and our families. Seriously, I kind of like school, and am enjoying most of my classes, but all the stress that's associated with it is not my idea of fun. We did go camping since we last updated, and it was fun, but the wind blew the entire time and it was really stormy the last night. We had a great time playing ladder golf with Kassi's siblings evven though we lost the tournament again for anyone who's keeping track, we played some card games, and showed off our complete lack of cooking skills by ruining pancakes (yes we can't cook the simplest of breakfast foods). Next year we are not signing up for breakfast. We came back with a disappointing lack of pictures or else I'd share some with you. Camping with Kassi's family is always a highlight of our year but we need to go more often on our own so we can get some practice in. Anyhow, I better pay some more attention to my professor so I can learn how to manage risk, and make good choices.

1 comment:

Rog said...

I feel the same way about School. and camping...